Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Home ice disadvantage

Last night I put the wild /Blackhawks game on to get my fill of +nhl craving only to be let down. #stanleycup playoffs are in my opinion the only post season games that keep your attention and on the edge of your seat whether or not your favorite team is playing. The wild at being down 2-1 in the series were undeniably flat. The crowd was half asleep and if it didn't display Stanley Cup playoffs all over the ice I would of mistaken the game for a meaningless end of the season matchup. You know the kind of game where neither team is going to the playoffs. What surprised me the most was the fact that the game was not out of reach, the home team had won the previous game and could have evened the series, but more importantly the venue was played in the great hockey state of Minnesota. Come on. The #wild didn't give them much reason to cheer but hello sometimes a team needs something to feed off you know a fight or a "lets go wild"  "defense" anything. If and when the Hawks knock them off I just hope the game is played in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment